2517 EZ, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Duinoord)
Price € 575.000 k.k.
Enchanting 4-room ground floor apartment with garden in one of the city’s most prestigious locations!
We are delighted to present this exceptionally bright and attractive 3-bedroom home in the popular and centrally located Duinoord district. The neighbourhood is typified by elegant century-old villas with classic architectural flourishes set on wide streets. Among the plus points that make the area a perennial favourite is its proximity to excellent local shopping in the Reinkenstraat, Fahrenheitstraat, and The Hague’s best loved retail corridor: the Frederik Hendriklaan (a.k.a. ‘de Fred’). In addition, museums, the seaside, and many outstanding (international) schools – including the French, German, and European Schools – are just minutes away. There are direct tram links to both the Central and Hollands Spoor railway stations within walking diestance, and the S200 ring road that connects to major motorways is just around the corner.
The front door opens to a vestibule with leaded glass transom windows and a hallway with a big storage cupboard and a separate lavatory. Off the hall is both the huge, light-filled living/dining room, featuring a bay window and large side windows with beautiful leaded glass panes in the upper sections, and the modern eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and large oven. A second hallway has doors on one side to two spacious bedrooms; on the other side is the bathroom and the adjoining main bedroom with French doors to the lovely sunny garden with a good-sized brick shed.
Facts and figures:
- Built in 1904;
- Full double glazing with the exception of the doors to the garden;
- Floor insulated with Tonzon foil;
- Extension roof insulated in 2008;
- Electrical circuitry, plasterwork, radiators and kitchen replaced in 2015;
- Exterior painted in 2021;
- High efficiency central heating unit installed in 2021;
- Active homeowners association (2 members): monthly contribution 105 euro, registered with the Chamber of Commerce, collective building insurance, yearly meetings, multi-year maintenance plan, reserve funds €1,944;
- Nationally designated protected cityscape;
- Situated on the corner of the Groot Hertoginnelaan and the Voltastraat, which has just been chosen as a pilot locaton for a joint approach to sustainability;
- Given the age of the property, older construction, materials, and asbestos disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement;
- Available in mutual consultation.
Intrigued? Contact an NVM estate agent, who will represent your interests and save you time, money, and worries. Addresses of NVM agents in the area can be found on the Funda website.
The foregoing information has been carefully compiled by our office, among other things on the basis of the data made available to us by the seller. However, no liability can be accepted by Estata Makelaars o.g. for any incomplete or inaccurate information, nor for the consequences thereof.