2596 RJ, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Benoordenhout)
Price € 400.000 k.k.
Enchanting ground floor apartment (ca. 70m2) with front and back garden, plus private storage unit, in a quiet street in The Hague’s greenest neighbourhood – Benoordenhout,
The location is ideal – central, yet quiet – opposite the Arendsdorp park, just steps from the Shell headquarters and conveniently close to both motorways and public transport. The nearby van Hoytemastraat offers some of the city’s best shops, restaurants, and outdoor terraces. The seaside, city centre, sports facilities and parks are all mere minutes away by bike.
A walkway through the private front garden opens to the secure lobby.
Past the front door of the apartment is a central hall leading to a modern lavatory with washbasin and the adjacent bathroom with shower and vanity. At the front is a wonderfully bright L-shaped living/dining room with gas fireplace, mantel, and French doors to the front garden.
Facing the rear, and separated from the reception area by sliding doors framed by built-in storage cupboards, is a good-sized bedroom.
The modern kitchen is outfitted with integrated appliances; both the kitchen and bedroom have doors to the private, beautifully landscaped back garden.
The apartment has been exceptionally well maintained and is in move-in condition.
- private storage unit
- active homeowners association, monthly contribution € 180
- gorgeous herringbone parquet flooring throughout the apartment
- dimensions taken in accordance with NVM measurement standards
- there is potential to create a second bedroom
- older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- available in mutual consultation