2586 AX, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Scheveningen)
Price € 895.000 k.k.
Spacious, recently renovated corner house with garden and separate entrance from the back. This unique home (ca. …m2) is tucked away in the quiet Werfstraat, just 3 minutes’ walk from the beach and a mere 50 metres from the many shops and restaurants in the delightful Keizerstraat. A number of schools, including the French, German, and European schools are conveniently nearby, and there is ample public transport right around the corner.
A beautiful door which was once the entrance to a coach house opens to an airy hall laid with Portuguese tiles, and a modern guest lavatory with washbasin. The large living room, which is awash in natural light, features a wood-burning fireplace with Italian marble mantel, lofty ceilings with exposed rafters, and leaded glass upper windows. The semi-open kitchen has a 6-burner cooktop, a dishwasher, a side-by-side fridge/freezer, an extractor mounted in the original mantelpiece, and a door to the sunny secluded garden with a back entrance. There is a bright bedroom/study, also with access to the garden, and a bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower, and toilet.
Stairs descend from the living room to a multifunctional lower level, comprising bed-/play- or hobby rooms, - ideal as a media space – with a connection for a gas fireplace. There is also a separate kitchen, and a shower and toilet. An entrance from the garden would be possible on this level.
The central hall has stairs to the 1st floor, where there are 2 bedrooms at the front and a third at the back, a modern bathroom with Italian tiles, double walk-in rain shower, toilet, and heated towel rail, and a big bright landing with the central heating and laundry cupboards.
There are gorgeous original beamed ceilings throughout this level.
- totally renovated in 2019/2020; now in move-in condition
- almost all windows and frames replaced in 2019
- full double glazing HR+ /HR++
- insulated façade, wall, and roof plus extra insulation between the bedroom walls
- solid oak flooring on ground level
- oiled oak floors on the 1st floor
- heated floors in the kitchen, bathrooms, and entire lower level
- Nefit Aqua Power CW6 central heating unit dating from 2019
- possibility to create an exterior entrance to the lower level
- dimensions, taken in accordance with NVM measurement standards, are indicative
- older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- available in mutual consultation