2596 GJ, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Benoordenhout)
Price € 549.000 k.k.
Classic end-of-terrace triplex apartment with an unusually large living room, 2 bedrooms, sunny back garden, huge cellar, and an unobstructed view over greenery.
Located on the border of the prestigious “Nassaubuurt” in the leafy Benoordenhout neighbourhood, just steps from the many delightful shops in the same street. Central Station and the city centre are both within walking distance, as are several parks. The seaside is within easy reach and motorways are but a short drive away.
The front door at street level opens to a long hallway; to the right is the exceptionally big living/dining room running the full length (ca. 15m) of the house. Both the reception area and the kitchen have access to the charming garden, which has flowering trees, grapevines, a shed, space for bicycles and an expansive view. This level also features an artfully inspired bathroom with walk-in shower and a separate wc. The fully renovated basement (ca 33m2 with a ceiling height of 1.80m) has connections for the washing machine and dryer and a wall of deep built-in cupboards – ideal as a hobby room/home office.
1st and 2nd FLOORS
Each of the two upper levels comprise a landing and a bedroom with fantastic views over the surrounding gardens.
FACTS, FIGURES AND FEATURES
- Interior space ca. 132m2
- Back garden with afternoon/evening sun
- Unobstructed views
- Spacious cellar (ca. 33m2)
- 2 bedrooms
- Desirable location in the Benoordenhout neighbourhood
- Mostly double glazed
- Central heating unit installed in 2015
- Homeowners Association to be activated; multi-year maintenance plan established (1/2 part)
- Structural inspection report available
- Older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Floor plans available. Dimensions are indicative (taken in accordance with NEN 2580 measurement standards)
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
This home has been Sold under reservation
We are available on business days between 9:00 and 17:30 on +31 70 350 7050