2582 XK, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Statenkwartier)
Price € 625.000 k.k.
CHARMING 5-ROOM TRIPLEX APARTMENT WITH SUNNY BACK GARDEN IN THE DESIRABLE STATENKWARTIER
This spacious 3-bedroom home is mere minutes’ walk from the city’s best-loved high street, the Frederik Hendriklaan, with its many shops, restaurants, and outdoor cafes. The seaside, museums, (international) schools, and public transport are all within easy reach.
On entering there is a spacious vestibule with anti-draught separation to a hallway, where there is a lavatory and door to the 2 large, bright reception areas. At the front is the living room, featuring an original stone mantel and wood-burning stove. Beautiful leaded glass sliding doors, framed by built-in shelving and storage cupboards, lead to the dining room and interconnected kitchen facing the rear – both with doors to the sunny back garden.
There are two separate storage areas accessible via the L-shaped hall, as well as a study situated a few steps lower. A small stairway leads to a bedroom at the front. On the first floor are a second bedroom and a landing with a shower and wc (currently not in use). The top floor has a light third bedroom with large fitted wardrobes and a bathroom outfitted with a bath, shower, double vanity, and heated towel rail.
- Partial double glazing;
- Many authentic architectural details;
- Built in 1913;
- Homeowners Association in progress, multi-year maintenance plan established, communal home insurance, registered with the Chamber of Commerce;
- Merbau parquet flooring in the living/dining room;
- High crawlspace;
- Wiring, central heating unit, and lead water/sewerage pipes replaced in 1998 and 1999;
- Extra insulation in ground floor ceilings;
- Major exterior maintenance carried out in 2017 and 2018;
- Older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement;
-Dimensions, taken in accordance with NEN 2580 measurement standards, are indicative. See floor plans
-Available in mutual consultation