2597 LG, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Westbroekpark en Duttendel)
Price € 1.350.000 k.k.
SENSATIONAL 7-room family home in move-in condition with front and back garden in one of The Hague’s most picturesque streets.
In a recent renovation, the house was thoroughly updated with an eye for sustainability whilst preserving the essential structures and historic character. Standout features include substantial rooms, an extended eat-in kitchen, large balcony and verandas, and 3 wood-burning fireplaces.
The location is nothing short of ideal. Situated on a quiet tree-lined street nestled between woodlands, parks and the seaside, yet within walking distance of the charming shops and eateries in the nearby Archipel neighbourhood. Schools, international organisations, and sports facilities are all within easy reach.
A walkway through the nicely landscaped front garden (afternoon/evening sun) leads to the front door, which opens to an entry hall, separated by an anti-draught door from the wide marble hallway with under-stairs storage, a modern guest lavatory, and door to the cellar. The spacious living room has a beautiful fireplace and French doors to a lovely veranda at the front. Panelled sliding doors lead to the wonderfully bright dining room with fireplace and the huge adjacent open kitchen spanning the entire width of the façade. Double doors from the dining room as well as one from the kitchen lead to the secluded back garden with shed.
On this level is a landing and modern wc with washbasin. At the front is a spacious room with fireplace and French doors to a veranda as well as an adjoining study, accessible via double doors. At the back is a large room with an extensive view and a modern, floor-heated bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, double vessel sinks, a heated towel rail, and French doors to a big balcony that runs the width of the exterior.
The top storey comprises a landing, wc + washbasin, 2 good-sized bedrooms, and a 2nd modern bathroom with under-floor heating, free-standing soaking tub, walk-in shower and vessel sink. A separate room houses the laundry and central heating unit.
FACTS, FIGURES, AND FEATURES
- Distinctive, tastefully renovated townhouse
- Roof, exterior walls and floors insulated for sound and warmth
- Under-floor heating in bathrooms and toilet areas
- 3 wood-burning fireplaces with beautiful mantels
- Fully restored original ceilings
- All water and electrical conduits replaced
- Threshold- free chevron patterned parquet flooring on ground and 1st floors
- A bright 3-storey family home with cellar and expansive rooms
- Built in 1894
- Situated in one of the most beautiful and sought-after neighbourhoods
of The Hague
- Conveniently located near motorways to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht
- Within cycling distance of seaside, schools, and shops
- Parks and public transport within walking distance
- Floor plans available
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will
be included in the purchase agreement
- Drawings and charts of the renovation may be viewed.