2597 LK, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Westbroekpark en Duttendel)
Price € 1.485.000 k.k.
Commodious and characteristic semi-detached villa with private driveway and detached garage located on the beautiful and quiet Van Lennepweg. Total living space of almost 300 m2 with very large rooms and a kitchen diner on the ground floor, six large bedrooms, charmingly covered balcony and sunny roof terrace.
Situated in an absolutely prime location because of the wooded surroundings, and also within walking distance of the lively Archipelago neighbourhood with shops and restaurants, the beach of Scheveningen, the Scheveningse Bosjes and various international organisations, schools and sports clubs.
Entrance through the front garden, front porch with draft separation, T-shaped hall with herringbone parquet floor, bordered staircase with incoming daylight, toilet with hand basin, separate room to the right of the front porch with cupboard wall, spacious room with conservatory at the front, fireplace in black marble fireplace and patio doors to terrace (morning sun), suite separation with wooden panel doors and cupboards on both sides, spacious dining room with second fireplace in black marble fireplace with French doors to the shaded back garden. Both rooms have herringbone parquet floors and ornamental ceilings, kitchen diner with L-shaped counter top with, among other things, Gaggenau steamer, oven, extractor hood, induction stove, Quooker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, door to the back garden and garage.
Wide landing, toilet with hand basin, two large bedrooms at the front of which the largest has wall closet and patio doors to original, covered balcony (morning sun), spacious master bedroom with wall closets and balcony in the back and access to modern bathroom with bathtub, walk-in shower, two fixed washbasins, heated towel rack and connection for the washing machine.
Long landing, three playful children’s bedrooms with great dimensions. Two rooms in the back and one in the front, adjacent roof terrace with panoramic views over the Borweg and Van Lennepweg, modern bathroom with shower, two fixed washbasins, separate shower and urinal.
Space for central heating with heat pump and provision/storage room.
- Special, spacious and characteristic semi-detached villa
- Lovely family house with six great bedrooms
- Two fireplaces in beautiful mantelpieces and original ceilings
- TONZON floor insulation on the ground floor
- Solar panels (four units) on the roof
- Herringbone parquet floor on the ground floor
- Sunny roof terrace and charming covered balcony at the front side
- Private property
- Year of construction 1908
- Situated in one of the most beautiful and cosy neighbourhoods of The Hague
- Conveniently located near highways to Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Utrecht
- Cycling distance from beach, schools, sport fields (tennis/hockey/fitness) and shops
- Within walking distance of parks and public transport
- Floor plans available (NEN 2080)
- Dutch age and materials clauses due to the original year of construction applicable