2244 BP, Wassenaar (located in the neighbourhood Duindigt met Groenendaal)
Price € 2.850 p.m.
Van Brienenlaan 20, 2244 BP Wassenaar (Partly furnished)
UNIQUE – CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN QUIET SURROUNDINGS YET IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO CITY LIFE.
This modern semi-detached house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and fantastic views over open fields was built in 1990 and received further upgrades in 2012. Situated on the border between The Hague and Wassenaar - the perfect balance between urban and country living.
The ground floor is one huge open, airy and very light space consisting of an entry hall with heated flooring and hallway with skylights. There is an enormous open eat-in kitchen equipped with granite counters, induction cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and large refrigerator as well as large fitted cupboard . Adjacent is the living and dining area with built-in storage, floor-to-ceiling windows and skylight. At the back is a big patio and garden with views over open fields. There is also a bedroom or study, a separate toilet, and a brand new bathroom with laundry – ideal for guests! The former garage has a big freezer and loads of storage space.
The first floor has 2 almost identical bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes with integrated washbasin and mirror. A third smaller bedroom has a mezzanine, again with plenty of storage. The main bathroom features a bathtub, shower, and double washbasin with vanity unit and toilet.
- semi detached house with driveway and lots of on-street parking
- new windows and roof installed in 2012
- residents can obtain a permit to drive on the nearby bicycle bridge, avoiding traffic on the A44 and allowing easy access to American School.
- sport facilities (football, hockey, horse driving) in the immediate surroundings
- quiet dead-end street, ending with entrance into the beautiful Clingendael park. Ideal for relaxing walks and running.
We charge no commission to the tenants
Virtual viewing is possible via WhatsApp or FaceTime.