2582 VN, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Statenkwartier)
Price € 450.000 k.k.
Charming 5-room ground floor apartment with 3 bedrooms and a 14-meter deep back garden in the ever-popular Statenkwartier district.
Situated in a quiet residential street, just a few minutes’ walk from the city’s best shopping streets, the Frederik Hendriklaan (de Fred) and the Aert van der Goesstraat – home to a wide selection of retail establishments, delicatessens, and restaurants – the location could hardly be better. International organisations and schools are also conveniently nearby, the seaside, harbour and woods are within easy reach, and a number of public transport lines are but a short walk away.
The front door opens to a vestibule and hallway with an under-stairs laundry cupboard. Off the hallway is the spacious living room, separated by original sliding doors framed by 4 cupboards from the good-sized dining room, which has a patio door to the deep (ca. 14m) L-shaped garden (NE) with wooden shed. Standout features include original moulded ceilings, a gas fireplace with black marble mantel, and oak herringbone parquet floors. The kitchen, also with access to the garden, is outfitted with ample cupboards and a natural stone countertop, and is equipped with a 6-burner stainless steel oven, a fridge/freezer, and a dishwasher. Both the hallway and kitchen are laid with original terrazzo flooring. At the rear of the apartment are the three adjoining bedrooms, each overlooking the garden, and all with oak parquet floors. The modern bathroom features hand-painted Portuguese floor tiles, shower, and a separate wc and washbasin.
- Interior space ca. 91m2
- Located in Statenkwartier
- Built in 1914
- Designated protected cityscape
- 3 bedrooms
- Synthetic window frames with double paned glass throughout
- Roof covering main roof replaced and insulated in 2020
- Central heating unit
- 2/5 share in the Homeowners Association (in formation)
- 6 electrical circuit groups and earth leakage switch
- Available for immediate occupancy
- Older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Floor plans available. Dimensions are indicative (taken in accordance with NEN 2580 measurement standards
Intrigued? Contact an NVM estate agent, who will represent your interests and save you time, money, and worries.
Addresses of NVM agents in the area can be found on the Funda website.