2597 AG, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Benoordenhout)
Price € 475.000 k.k.
VAN ALKEMADELAAN 219, 2597 AG THE HAGUE
CHARMING, EXCEPTIONALLY WARM AND BRIGHT DUPLEX APARTMENT WITH FOUR BEDROOMS AND TWO BALCONIES.
Situated in the leafy Benoordenhout neighbourhood, near schools (including HSV), international organisations, shops, and sports facilities. Within easy cycling distance of both the seaside and the city centre; just minutes from public transport and major motorways (A12, A44, N14).
Exterior steps to the front door; hall; stairs to 1st floor.
Landing with coat storage; modern guest lavatory with washbasin; L-shaped living room with wood-burning fireplace, separated by leaded glass sliding doors framed by 4 built-in storage cupboards from the dining room; semi-open well-equipped kitchen. Both the dining room and the kitchen have access to a balcony at the back.
Landing; cupboard housing the laundry and central heating unit; two front bedrooms; bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin, heated towel rail, and enormous skylight; two back bedrooms, both with access to a balcony spanning the full width of the apartment.
- built in 1936
- fully double glazed
- Remeha Calenta central heating unit (2015)
- balconies at the back on both levels
- roof and skylight replaced in 2014
- free on-street parking
- protected urban landscape
- interior space ca. 136 m2
- 1st floor laid with oak herringbone-patterned parquet
- active homeowners association, monthly contribution €130
- dimensions are indicative; see floor plans
- older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM