2597 BM, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Westbroekpark en Duttendel)
Price € 310.000 k.k.
VAN ALKEMADELAAN 1196, 2597 BM THE HAGUE
Spacious, well-maintained three-room apartment with sunny balcony in the popular Duttendel neighbourhood.
Besides a sensational open view over the dunes, extras include new window frames fitted with double glass and a separate private storage unit.
A garage is available for sale separately.
The main entrance is via a secure lobby on the van Alkemadelaan, in addition, the complex also has an entrance from the back with direct access to the garages.
Stairs or lift to the first floor from the lobby.
Entry; wide hallway; lavatory with washbasin; niche for coats; meter cupboard.
Large, bright living/dining room with two built-in storage cupboards and door to the southwest-facing balcony.
Good-sized kitchen, with view over the dunes, equipped with a dishwasher, 4-burner gas cooktop, oven, extractor, and stainless steel sinks; adjoining utility room with laundry connections.
Bedroom at the back; modern bathroom (accessible via both the bedroom and hallway) with shower and luxurious vanity unit.
Facts and figures:
- Active Homeowners Association, monthly contribution €201 excluding € 60 advance payment for heating
- Apartment is in good condition
- Fully double glazed
- Engineered wood flooring throughout the apartment.
- Leasehold until 31/12/2030; annual ground rent € 70.78
- Garage at Bertus Rimaweg 24 available separately for sale € 35,000
- Leasehold until 31/12/2030; annual ground rent € 33.58
- Available at short notice
- Older construction and materials as well as non-occupancy disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
- Dimensions are indicative; see floor plan.