2513 CL, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Zeeheldenkwartier)
Price € 850.000 k.k.
Recently renovated (2014) bright and spacious (147m2) duplex with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a huge (62m2) southwest-facing terrace in one of The Hague’s most prestigious neighbourhoods.
Situated on the quiet yet centrally located Toussaintkade overlooking the city’s most picturesque canal, just opposite the Royal Stables and Palace Garden. Surrounded by an array of traditional shops, restaurants, outdoor cafés and entertainment venues, this apartment combines the vibrancy and convenience of the city with the pleasure of a tranquil and private living environment.
Entrance; vestibule with storage space; stairs to the 1st floor.
Guest lavatory with washbasin; enormous living/dining room with gas fireplace and 4 large windows offering sensational views over the water; luxurious open eat-in kitchen with an island/breakfast bar, granite countertops and integrated appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop, oven, microwave, and fridge/freezer. Large patio doors from the living area open to a huge (ca. 8.74 x 7.18m) and sunny southwest-facing terrace.
The 2nd floor comprises a modern lavatory, a front and a side bedroom, and a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, vanity, heated towel rail and laundry connections. At the rear is the good-sized master bedroom with walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom with floor heating, big skylight, bath, walk-in shower, double vanity, and heated towel rail
The entire apartment is laid with whitewashed oak parquet flooring.
Facts, figures, and features:
- Interior space ca. 147m², measured in accordance with NEN 2580 standards
- Fantastic terrace, 8.74 wide x 7.18 deep
- Nationally designated protected cityscape location
- Renovated in 2014
- Wiring: 12 electrical groups and an earth leakage circuit
- Remeha HR Calenta high efficiency central heating unit, installed in 2014
- Homeowners Association to be activated
- Fully double glazed (the front façade has Ruysdael insulating glass in
accordance with the city’s historic preservation regulations)
- Covered radiators
- Beautiful doors, hinges and locks
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will
be included in the purchase agreement
- Available in mutual consultation