2585 GP, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Archipelbuurt)
Price € 1.375.000 k.k.
ENCHANTING 4-storey terraced house with enclosed sunny garden and beautiful balcony/terrace.
This ideal family home is located in the desirable Archipel neighbourhood just a short walk from the delightful Bankastraat (shops and eateries galore!) and the Scheveningse Bosjes woods. Sports facilities and schools are but a short bike ride away; public transport (trams and buses), the central railway station and motorways are all within easy reach.
GROUND FLOOR (average ceiling height 2.75m)
Vestibule; double anti-draught doors to a hallway (both with marble flooring); good-sized coat cupboard; guest lavatory; under-stairs storage; extended modern kitchen with French doors to the garden; (dining) room with access to a veranda; multi-functional connecting space leading to a huge playroom/music room/study.
UPPER GROUND LEVEL (average ceiling height 3.51m)
Landing; separate wc; bright L-shaped living room, with black marble fireplace and French doors to a southeast-facing veranda spanning the full width of the façade. Imposing sliding doors separate this room from an adjoining second reception room; both feature parquet floors and original moulded plaster ceilings. In addition there is a smaller study at the front.
SECOND FLOOR (average ceiling height 3.17m)
Landing; separate wc; master bedroom with wall of fitted wardrobes; 2nd big bedroom/study; 3rd smaller bedroom; bathroom with bath, double washbasin, and bidet.
L-shaped landing; wc; bathroom with shower and washbasin; 2 large bedrooms with room-spanning wardrobes; separate laundry room.
There is a great view over the rooftops of the city from both bedrooms.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- Beautiful exceptionally broad townhouse situated on a wide, quiet street in the much sought-after Archipel neighbourhood near the city centre
- Built in 1881
- Multiple spacious reception areas, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 4 toilets
- Total interior space ca. 303 m2 (NEN 2580)
- Enclosed sunny garden with back entrance
- Designated protected cityscape
- Many original architectural features have been preserved, including ceilings, paneled doors, veranda, and marble vestibule
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
-Dimensions are indicative, see floor plans