2518 HP, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Zeeheldenkwartier)
Price € 370.000 k.k.
PRINS HENDRIKSTRAAT 157, 2518 HP THE HAGUE
NICELY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH HUGE SUNNY TERRACE IN ONE OF THE HAGUE’S MOST POPULAR NEIGHBOURHOODS: ZEEHELDENKWARTIER.
Situated on the charming Prins Hendrikstraat, just steps from great local shops and restaurants. The location is ideal – within walking distance of public transportation and a short bike ride from both the city centre and the seaside.
Entrance at street level, stairs to 1st floor.
Landing; modern guest lavatory with washbasin; L-shaped living/dining room; contemporary open kitchen fitted with integrated appliances. Adjoining the dining area is a huge (ca. 30m2) sunny terrace with a wooden shed.
Stairs to 2nd floor. Spacious landing; laundry; cupboard housing the central heating unit (2015); front bedroom spanning the full width of the façade; back bedroom; bathroom with shower, washbasin, and wc.
- interior space ca. 83m2
- apartment is sold including the furniture as shown during viewings
- central heating unit replaced in 2015
- wood-framed windows with double glazing
- insulated roof
- forced air ventilation system
- active Homeowners Association, monthly contribution €35,-
- available at short notice
- older construction, materials and asbestos disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- specified dimensions are indicative; see floor plans + quantity survey