2594 BM, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Mariahoeve en Marlot)
Price € 1.100.000 k.k.
Stately, 5-room apartment in excellent condition in the prestigious and leafy Marlot neighbourhood.
This exceptionally bright and spacious (approx. 214m2) first floor home, situated in the iconic ‘Parkflat Marlot’ complex designed by the renowned Dutch architect Co Brandes,
features stunning views on 2 sides over a park. The location offers easy access to a nearby a tennis park and woodlands as well as motorways, public transport, and the city centre.
The building’s main entrance is via a beautiful interior garden; the apartment on the first floor is accessible via a lift or stairs.
The front door opens to a vestibule with a guest lavatory. A huge second hall with original parquet flooring, which could also serve as a dining area, leads to a modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a small balcony overlooking the garden. Also accessible from this hall are a bedroom and en-suite bathroom with shower, washbasin, and wc, and the reception rooms. The lounge/study with custom-made bookcases and built-in storage cupboards is separated by a sliding door from the living room, which has a fireplace and fantastic views over greenery. A good-sized dining room/bedroom features 2 fitted cupboards, herringbone parquet floors, and double doors to a lovely hall. A balcony spans the width of both rooms. Off the main hallway is a passage with built-in cupboards and the primary bedroom with custom-made fitted wardrobes, a door to the balcony, and a modern en-suite bathroom with bath, vanity, wc, and bidet.
There is a large storage unit with daylight on the top floor as well as a second one in the cellar. A communal underground bicycle storage is easily accessible via the courtyard.
Facts and figures:
- Total interior space ca. 214 m2
- 2/3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Constructed in 1933
- Historic monument – no energy performance rating certificate required
- Active Homeowners Association; monthly contribution € 618.30 (including € 277.66 reserve for maintenance)
- Monthly advance payment for heating € 180.00 (block central heating)
- New window frames fitted with double safety glass
- Caretaker on premises
- Beautifully maintained communal garden
- Leasehold and management costs have been bought off in perpetuity (obligatory)
- Off-street parking available for residents as well as in the neighbourhood itself
- Floor plans available; dimensions, calculated in accordance with BBMI/NVM standards, are indicative
- Older materials and construction as well as non-occupancy disclaimers will be included in the NMV purchase agreement