2517 XA, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Duinoord)
Price € 725.000 k.k.
Exceptional, very spacious (ca. 170m2) 4-storey apartment with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a wonderfully sunny and secluded south-facing back garden.
Located in the popular Duinoord neighbourhood, just around the corner from the charming shops and restaurants in the nearby Reinkenstraat. Public transport, including Randstad Rail is within easy walking distance; both the city centre and the seaside are a short bike ride away.
Entrance; anti-draught door to a hallway; modern guest lavatory with washbasin; deep built-in cupboard. The living/dining space consists of 2 sitting rooms, one with a working fireplace and original mantel, separated by sliding doors framed by built-in storage cupboards. The hallway also leads to the modern L-shaped kitchen and an adjoining dining area, where sliding patio doors open to the nicely landscaped back garden with large shed and covered outdoor seating area. Also accessible from the hall is a coat storage and laundry area, and a good-sized study/bedroom.
1st floor: landing; separate wc; (master) bedroom and modern bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, and vanity.
2nd floor: third bedroom; 2nd modern bathroom with shower, vanity, and wc; balcony at the back (ca. 2.75x1.80m) spanning the full width of the façade.
3rd floor: 4th (bed)room featuring exposed ceiling beams
In short, a delightful and well-maintained home with ample space and sunny garden in a much sought-after location!
- Built in 1903
- Updated interior
- Substantial practical changes have been made to the staircase and layout
- Full double glazing
- Almost all rooms are laid with wide plank wood flooring
- Ceiling in living/dining room is well insulated
- Active Homeowners Association with a monthly contribution of 100 EUR and a 4/10 share
- Older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
- Dimensions are indicative, see floor plan