2514 HV, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Centrum)
Price € 1.375.000 k.k.
NIEUWE SCHOOLSTRAAT 83 J, 2514 HV THE HAGUE
! ! ! THE SURPRISE OF 2005 ! ! !
A 2020 COMPLETELY RENOVATED, UNDER ARCHITECTURE, PARTERRE APARTMENT WITH REAR HOUSE (USING HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS), CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE HISTORICAL CITY CENTRE OF THE HAGUE, AROUND THE CORNER OF THE DENNEWEG (WITH COSY ANTIQUE SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS), THE LANGE VOORHOUT AND THE ROYAL THEATRE. VERY CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR VARIOUS (INTERNATIONAL) COMPANIES, SCHOOLS, SPORTS CLUBS, PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND MAIN ACCESS ROADS. THE BEACH AND THE HARBOUR OF SCHEVENINGEN ARE EASILY ACCESSIBLE BY BICYCLE.
THE PARCEL WITH A BEAUTIFUL CITY GARDEN IS SITUATED BETWEEN THE NIEUWE SCHOOLSTRAAT AND THE DENNEWEG, HIDDEN BETWEEN THE SURROUNDING GARDENS AND WITH AN UNPRECDENTED SILENCE AND PRIVACY. SITUATED IN THE HISTORIC HEART OF THE HAGUE, THE APARTMENT OFFERS A UNIQUE COMBINATION OF A MODERN LIVING SPACE WITH MASTER BEDROOM AND LIBRARY ON THE GROUND FLOOR, WITH ROOMS WITH CHARMING DETAILS IN THE HISTORIC BACK HOUSE.
The finishing level of this apartment is of high quality. Spacious and imposing living room with fireplace, modern living kitchen, a grey herringbone floor, impressive metal doors, a solid surface (mineral marble) bathtub, beautiful Porcelanosa tiles, flat plastered doors, ceiling-high fitted wardrobes and many more surprising details give this apartment a phenomenal appearance. The architecturally-designed garden also contributes to this.
You can reach the parcel via a closed gate on the Nieuwe Schoolstraat. Through the beautiful city garden, you reach the front door and entrance. Hall with built-in wardrobe, modern toilet and hand basin, master bedroom with modern bathroom with Solid Surface bathtub, double handmade washbasin combination and walk-in shower. From the central hall also access to the impressive living room with large fireplace and modern kitchen with all imaginable appliances. The living room height is accentuated by a star-shaped dome with beautiful light. Facade with several French doors to the garden. Through double metal doors from the kitchen, passage to the study or library, again with ceiling-high closets with facilities for TV and internet. Passage to stairwell with access to the back house. In the hall there is a separate storage for the washing machine and dryer.
Stairs to the first floor, landing modern toilet with hand basin, modern bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin and bedroom with lots of incoming light. Stairs to second floor, landing, modern bathroom with toilet and walk-in shower and a washbasin, and a spacious and bright multifunctional room with beamed ceiling.
- Private property
- Living area approx. 180m2
- Completely renovated in 2020 (“high end finish”) with tasteful use of colours and materials
- New hardwood turn-tilt frames with insulating glass throughout the apartment
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Maximum light entering throughout the entire house
- Municipal protected monument
- Garden under architecture facing South
- Part of an HOA: Nieuwe Schoolstraat 83-J, Denneweg 126, Denneweg 126A, Denneweg 126B with a contribution of € 75 per month
- All members of the HOA have an easement to use the gate at the Nieuwe Schoolstraat
- Sizes and measurements are indicative, see floor plans
- The Dutch age, materials and non-residents clause will be included in the NVM Purchase Agreemen