2597 LA, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Westbroekpark en Duttendel)
Price € 895.000 k.k.
Stunning 5-room duplex apartment in the prestigious Nieuwe Parklaan. Housed in a monumental converted villa, this home - whose large, well designed front garden offers plenty of privacy - exudes timeless elegance.
Entry via the front garden up a few steps to the upper ground floor, , where the front door opens to a hall with coat storage and an anti-draught door inset with glass. The huge, bright living/dining room has patio doors to the beautiful south-facing front terrace
Double doors, also inset with glass, lead to the luxurious eat-in kitchen with a natural stone counter, double stainless steel sinks, fridge/freezer, 5-burner cooktop, extractor, and dishwasher.
This level is largely laid with solid tropical hardwood flooring and features lofty (3.45m) high ceilings.
The hallway houses a cupboard with the central heating installation and leads via a double door to a study/bedroom and large adjacent bathroom with bath, separate shower, double vanity, and wc.
Stairs descend to the lower ground level featuring a spacious hall, under-stairs storage cupboard, huge bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to the secluded back garden. On this level are also a separate laundry room, a good-sized dressing room (formerly a bedroom) and an enormous sitting room/bedroom.
A second bathroom has a shower, washbasin, and wc.
This level is largely equipped with under-floor heating.
- Unique apartment with a delightful ambience
- Active Homeowners Association, monthly contribution € 165
- In good condition
- Individual gas central heating
- Possibility to erect a bike storage in the front garden
- Covered radiators
- 3.45m high ceilings in the living room
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
- Dimensions are indicative, see floor plan