2586 CB, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Scheveningen)
Price € 415.000 k.k.
Well maintained five room corner duplex apartment in the desirable Renbaankwartier (Scheveningen).
Situated just minutes’ walk from the wide sandy beach as well as trams and bus lines, this delightful home has 2/3 bedrooms, a fantastic open kitchen, a modern bathroom, and a wonderfully sunny roof terrace.
Standout features include the corner location, allowing for an extra wide footprint, and numerous large windows providing an abundance of natural light.
Front door at street level; vestibule laid with hand-crafted Portuguese tiles. From here, stairs ascend to the 1st floor where steel and glass doors open to the living area. The spacious, light living/dining room with a wood-burning fireplace and herringbone-patterned parquet flooring adjoins the modern open kitchen with an island, stone countertops, dishwasher, and stainless steel oven. There is also a bedroom/study with a large cupboard and a guest lavatory.
The 2nd floor comprises a landing, 2 bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, and a modern bathroom with large double walk-in rain shower, double vessel sinks, heated towel rail, and wall-mounted wc. The master bedroom has doors to the sunny roof terrace and access to an attic; the second bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and Velux window.
FACTS, FIGURES AND FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* Interior space ca. 110m²; volume ca. 375m³
* Wood-framed windows with double paned glass throughout
* Remeha combination unit (2015) provides central heating and hot water
* Extensive electric circuitry (8 groups) and earth leakage circuit breaker
* Insulated tiled saddle roof
* 3/5ths share in the Homeowners Association (registered with the Chamber of Commerce, collective homeowners insurance)
* Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
* Available in mutual consultation
Intrigued? Contact an NVM estate agent, who will represent your interests and save you time, money, and worries. Addresses of NVM agents in the area can be found on the Funda website.