2521 DZ, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Laakkwartier en Spoorwijk)
Price € 400.000 k.k.
Are you looking for a contemporary city flat (approx. 122 m2) with a superb view: for sale, a spacious and light cityapartment in a lively environment. This apartment is situated near the citycentre of The Hague in a unique location with an open view of the Laakhaven. All the comforts of a well-insulated block of flats, a parking space in the Q-Park car parking directly in front of the building, a lift and a large, southeast-facing balcony. A visit to Leeghwaterkade 45 is
highly recommended! This 3-room corner flat on the fourth floor is located in a dynamic living environment.
The lift or stairs in the secure communal entrance hall take you up to the fourth floor. Entrance to the flat: inside is a spacious hall a contemporary toilet with a hand basin, large living and dining room (of 60 m2) and access to the spacious sunny southeast-facing balcony that extends the full width of the flat and has stunning views over the square and water. The contemporary open-plan kitchen is equipped with a 4-burner gas hob, oven, cooker hood, fridge, dishwasher and microwave oven (Siemens appliances). In the utility room or storeroom are the central heating boiler, mechanical extract ventilation, and a washing machine and dryer connection. The contemporary bathroom is fitted with a bath, separate shower and a vanity unit with a sink for two. Two bedrooms (of 20m2 and 16m2) both with access to the sunny balcony. The largest bedroom has a walk-in closet. Right next to the apartment, on the same floor, is a good-sized storeroom.
This information you certainly want to know about this apartment:
- Spacious contemporary flat on the fourth floor, with a large sunny balcony and an uninterrupted view;
- Very close to railway station Hollands Spoor with its excellent Intercity connections to Amsterdam, Schiphol and Rotterdam;
- Motorways A4, A12 and A13 via Utrechtsebaan and Rotterdamsebaan (end of 2020) are close-by;
- Within walking distance of the Haagse Hogeschool, shopping centre Megastores and several supermarkets as well as the city centre and the Central Station;
- Nice canal-side restaurants with waterfront terraces;
- Surface area of approx. 122 m2;
- Storeroom near the kitchen and off the corridor;
- Communal bicycle storage facility in the building’s ground floor;
- Video door phone;
- Solid Quick Step flooring (2019);
- Construction year approx. 2004;
- Fully insulated property;
- Mechanical extract ventilation (Stork Air);
- Double-glazed wood window frames;
- Electrics: 7 fuses with an earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Gas central heating with hot water supply (Atag i36EC 2017);
- Article 55 of the Soil Protection Act applies;
- Active Owners’ Association with a monthly service charge of approx. € 305,-
- monthly rent for the flexible parking space in the Q-park car park garage approx. € 65,-;
- The ground rent has been bought out in perpetuity;
- Transfer: by mutual agreement
- Terms of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM).
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns. Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
This home has been Sold under reservation
We are available on business days between 9:00 and 17:30 on +31 70 350 7050