2564 AP, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Vruchtenbuurt)
Price € 650.000 k.k.
Extraordinarily bright and spacious three-storey family home with 5 good-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 3 outdoor spaces including a wonderfully sunny and sheltered south-facing terrace.
This distinctive corner property was recently renovated and is in move-in condition. Situated on the widest and greenest section of the iconic Laan van Meerdervoort in the much sought-after Vruchtenbuurt neighbourhood, an especially child-friendly area with quiet streets, playgrounds, a children’s farm, and plenty of great shops and restaurants. In the immediate area are a number of schools (including ISH), sports facilities, and a swimming pool. The light rail system (Randstadrail 3) offers fast connections to the city centre as well as the 2 main train stations.
Layout: wide front door opening to a huge hall with space for several bicycles and broad stairs to the 1st floor. Big landing, guest lavatory, light L-shaped living room, bathed in natural light from the many windows, with bay window offering a beautiful view over the street. A 2nd sitting area has a wood-burning stove and French doors to a huge south-facing terrace; the modern kitchen, also with access to the terrace, features extra deep drawers, a 5-burner cooktop, an oven, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer.
Landing with 4 built-in cupboards offering ample storage space; laundry room with washbasin. Front bedroom with fitted wardrobe and balcony; second bedroom with large built-in wardrobe; back bedroom with adjoining dressing room leading to the modern bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, heated towel rail, and wc.
Landing, awash in light from the Velux skylight; storage area under the eaves with central heating unit; front bedroom with original beams; connecting bathroom with bath/shower, washbasin, and wc; back bedroom with door to the roof terrace;
Dimensions are indicative, see floor plans.
Facts, figures, and features:
- leasehold bought off in perpetuity
- active homeowners association, monthly contribution € 110
- possibility to install a roof terrace of approximately 20m2 (foundation in place, railing still to be placed)
- solid hardwood plank flooring in the reception rooms on the 1st floor;
- 1st floor landing and entire 2nd floor has oak herringbone-patterned flooring with contrasting border (2018)
- solid oak flooring on the entire 3rd floor (2015)
- marble flooring in the 1st floor lavatory and 2nd floor laundry room
- exterior window frames repainted in 2020
- electric awning covering the entire width of the terrace at the back
- under-floor heating in the 2nd floor bathroom
- well maintained and move-in ready
- older constructions and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- available by mutual agreement