2514 AG, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Archipelbuurt)
Price € 825.000 k.k.
Spacious (ca. 184 m2) and bright 5-room duplex apartment on the upper and lower ground floors of a stately townhouse and featuring a 12-meter deep southwest-facing garden,.
The location in the desirable Archipel neighbourhood is unbeatable. Schools, great shops, and fine restaurants are all within easy walking distance. The nearby Bankastraat, Frederikstraat, and Denneweg are also just minutes away, as are The Hague’s most iconic landmarks, Lange Voorhout and Noordeinde.
Public transport connections are excellent – tram 9, which stops right outside, whisks you to the city center, Central Station, and the seaside. There is also ample on-street parking, and major motorways are easily reached in a couple of minutes.
Stylish entrance at street level to a beautiful marble vestibule with steps to the upper ground floor.
Past the apartment entrance is a hall and a modern guest lavatory with washbasin. The huge (almost 15 meter deep) living/dining room has high ornamental plaster ceilings, an antique marble mantel, wood panelling, and herringbone-patterned parquet flooring made of tropical wood. A standout feature of the space is the abundance of natural light provided by large windows, spanning the entire width at the rear and fitted with classic wooden shutters at the front. The semi-open modern kitchen is outfitted with an oven, microwave, ceramic cooktop, fridge/freezer, and stone counters. An elegant staircase leads down to wonderfully sunny back garden.
On the lower level is a hallway with under-stairs cupboard, storage, laundry, and 2nd modern lavatory with washbasin. There is a good-sized front bedroom, a huge back bedroom, a 3rd bedroom at the side with a wall of fitted wardrobes, and a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, whirlpool bath, and double washbasin. Both the back and side bedrooms have access to the 12-meter deep sunny (SW) garden, which has a wooden shed (ca.4m2) and a separate entrance from the back.
- Interior space ca. 184 m2
- In excellent condition and move-in ready
- Designated monument status, exterior protected by the city’s historic preservation regulations
- Wood-framed windows with double paned glass
- Homeowners Association in formation, with a current monthly contribution of €50 and a 1/2 share
- Energy efficiency rating C
- Beautiful, exceptionally sunny garden with entrance from the back
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
- available in mutual consultation
Intrigued? Contact an NVM estate agent, who will represent your interests and save you time, money, and worries.
Addresses of NVM agents in the area can be found on the Funda website