2513 GR, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Zeeheldenkwartier)
Price € 675.000 k.k.
Bright and airy well-maintained duplex apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a large (20 m2) sunny terrace off the living area.
This spacious (ca. 137 m2) home is ideally located in the popular Zeeheldenkwartier, just steps from the delightful Paleistuin park, iconic Noordeinde and picturesque Toussaintkade. The lively city centre, with its many shops, restaurants, and outdoor terraces is within easy walking distance.
Main entrance at ground level with beautiful staircase to the 2nd floor.
The front door of the apartment opens to a landing and a modern guest lavatory with wall-mounted toilet and a washbasin. From the landing, double steel and glass doors lead to the good-sized living/dining area, flooded with sunlight from floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides, and featuring a wood-burning fireplace and a pair of double doors to the large (ca. 20m2), sunny southeast-facing terrace.
The adjoining luxurious open kitchen is outfitted with stone counters and top quality integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, wine cooler, dishwasher, and induction cooktop fitted with a Bora downdraft extractor.
From the hallway, stairs ascend to the 3rd floor, where the 2nd modern lavatory and cupboards housing the laundry and the central heating unit are accessible from the landing. The air-conditioned master bedroom at the back has 2 skylights and a gorgeous en-suite bathroom with free-standing soaking tub, walk-in shower, and double vanity.
At the front are 2 more spacious bedrooms, both with skylights, of which one has a large fitted wardrobe. The 2nd luxurious bathroom has a walk-in shower, and designer vanity. Both bathrooms are equipped with both under-floor heating and a heated towel rail.
Facts, figures, and features:
- Active Homeowners Association, monthly contribution € 100
- Interior space circa 137 m²
- Generous (20 m2) sunny terrace off the living room with storage and large electrically-operated awning
- Virtually totally renovated in recent years
- Exterior repainted in 2020
- Roof gutter and zinc plating replaced in 2020
- Largely insulated; all windows fitted with HR++ double-paned glass
- Video intercom
- High efficiency Remeha Calenta central heating unit (2016)
- Oak parquet flooring throughout the apartment
- Energy efficiency rating C
- Extensive electrical installation (12 circuits and earth leakage switch)
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the purchase agreement
Intrigued? Contact an NVM estate agent, who will represent your interests and save you time, money, and worries.
Addresses of NVM agents in the area can be found on the Funda website.