2566 AG, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Bohemen en Meer en Bos)
Price € 395.000 k.k.
De Savornin Lohmanlaan 15, The Hague
Light and bright beautifully renovated triplex apartment in move-in condition with sunny balcony and private underground storage unit.
Ideally located within walking distance of a large shopping centre, public transport (RandstadRail), woodlands, and the seaside.
Steps to secure lobby; stairs to 2nd floor.
2nd floor: entrance; hall; new guest lavatory; huge luxurious eat-in kitchen, outfitted with a 5-burner gas cooktop, extractor hood, oven, combination microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, and composite countertop. Under-stairs storage cupboard; bright living room with double glass doors to the sunny, southeast-facing balcony.
3rd floor: landing; new bathroom with designer vanity, walk-in shower, w.c., urinal, and heated towel rail; 2 spacious bedrooms; small 2nd balcony.
4th floor: huge bedroom (easily converted into separate rooms) with 4 large skylight windows fitted with exterior sunshades; new 2nd bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin, and w.c.; storage area with laundry connections and central heating unit.
- Interior space circa 129m2
- Ideal location near woods and seaside
- Close to the International School (ISH), Kijkduin beach resort, and good public transportation
- Active Homeowners Association, monthly contribution € 150
- Multi-year maintenance plan available. Shareholders equity ca. € 91,666 as of 31-12-2019
- 12 electrical circuits and an earth leakage switch
- Aluminium and wood window frames with double paned glass
- Leasehold fixed until 31-12-2025. The annual ground rent of € 88 (included in the monthly contribution) is paid via the Homeowners Association
- Built in 1956
- Designated Monument status
- Given the age of the property, older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
Intrigued? Contact an NVM estate agent, who will represent your interests and save you time, money, and worries.
Addresses of NVM agents in the area can be found on the Funda website