2515 TZ, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Stationsbuurt)
Price € 649.000 k.k.
Fantastic 4-storey townhouse, comprising ca. 178m2 of living space, with 4 bedrooms, a huge roof terrace, and two private off-street parking places.
Situated in the popular 'Haegsch Hof’ complex in the trendy Rivierenbuurt, just a short walk from the city centre, and mere minutes from major railway stations and motorways to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Utrecht.
A standout feature of this lovely family home is the beautifully landscaped communal interior garden – perfect for sharing a drink with friends and neighbours, as well as a delightful spot for children to play – where there is also storage for bicycles. The garden and covered parking area are accessible via a secure gate at the side of the building.
Past the front door is a hall leading to a guest lavatory and a bright well-equipped eat-in kitchen with interconnected dining area and a utility/storage room with access to the back garden.
On the first floor is the enormous sun-drenched living area, featuring five Juliet balconies.
The second floor houses 2 spacious bedrooms and 1 smaller one, all with good-sized fitted wardrobes, as well as the modern bathroom with bath, shower, big washbasin, and a wc.
At the top of the house is a large (bed)room, laundry, and a roof terrace overlooking the communal garden.
Facts, figures, and features:
- district heating
- under-floor heating in the kitchen and living room
- including 2 covered parking places in the interior lot (if preferred, only one of the 2 may be purchased)
- active Homeowners Association, monthly contribution € 124
- communal bicycle storage
- professionally landscaped interior garden, maintained by the Homeowners Association
- the top floor can be converted into 2 bedrooms; there is also space for an extra bathroom (plumbing is present)
-energy efficiency rating A
- available in mutual consultation