2585 CC, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Archipelbuurt)
Price € 1.350 p.m.
Burgemeester Patijnlaan 604
Well maintained, spacious one bedroom apartment, located in The Hague’s most popular neighbourhood – Archipel - around the corner from the delightful shops and restaurants in the Bankastraat, just minutes by bike from the vibrant city centre, close to parks and the seaside, and within easy reach of Central station, public transport, and motorways. Very close to Shell, the Peace Palace, Embassies and Europol.
The apartment can be reached via the main entrance as well as the wooden bridge opposite the Police Office.
You enter the apartment in a small hallway with lots of cupboard space to hang coats, door to the spacious and sunny living area with design furniture, open kitchen plan with all appliances.
Terrace on the frontside with view over the Burgemeester Patijnlaan and with in front the little stream.
The bathroom has a walk-in shower, wash basin and toilet. The bedroom faces the communual garden at the rear and has big wardrobes and a private washing machine.
- The apartment is available per 1st of February 2022;
- The apartment is fully furnished;
- The rent is excluding € 200,- servicecosts (g/w/e/);
- Internet and tv are not included in the service costs;
- Communual laundry in the basement with large dryers;
- Storage room in the basement;
- An affordable housing permit from the municipality is applicable (huisvestingsvergunning);
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household € 60.036,-;
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household € 70.036,-;
- Virtual viewings possible through Whatsapp and Facetime.
We don't charge commission fee to the tenant!