2585 SC, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Archipelbuurt)
Price € 225.000 k.k.
Delightful 2-room first floor apartment in the vibrant Archipel neighbourhood. Ideal for a starter or as a pied-à-terre.
This beautiful flat is located in the much sought-after Archipel district and is ideally situated around the corner from the Bankastraat, with its many shops, restaurants, and outdoor cafes. The area has an especially international character owing to its proximity to the many nearby embassies and multinational organisations. But its appeal is also enhanced by a wealth of desirable amenities within easy reach including the green open spaces ofthe Scheveningse bosjes and Westbroek park, the city centre, and public transport. Major motorways to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Utrecht are but a few minutes’ drive away.
Communal entrance at street level; stairs to 1st floor.
The front door opens to a small hall with a modern lavatory and the laundry/central heating area. The charming living/dining room (ca. 6.49x3.67m), laid with wood flooring, is open to the kitchen (ca. 2.81x2.16m), outfitted with white cabinetry and a four-burner gas cooktop with extractor. The bedroom (ca. 2.95x3.71m), featuring laminate flooring and a wall of fitted wardrobes, has a black and white tiled en-suite bathroom (ca. 1.78x2.18m) with shower cabin and washbasin.
FACTS, FIGURES AND FEATURES
- Interior space 51m2
- 1/3 share in the Homeowners Association (multi-year maintenance plan in progress), monthly contribution ca. €120
- New (2020) Remeha central heating unit
- Designated protected cityscape location
- Available in mutual consultation
- Older construction and materials disclaimers will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Floor plans available. Dimensions are indicative (taken in accordance with NEN 2580 measurement standards)