2244 EG, Wassenaar (located in the neighbourhood Nieuw-Wassenaar)
Price € 1.750.000 k.k.
A fantastic, sustainable family home (256 m2) with garage in a very popular location in south Wassenaar!
This fine, spacious corner villa with sunny front, side and backyard has the charm of a 1930s house but with all the comforts of a modern home since it was newly built in 2007 using quality materials, with energy label A. The location is superb: in the south of Wassenaar, in a quiet, child-friendly, forested area near schools (Bloemcampschool), sports clubs and roads to and from The Hague and Wassenaar city centre. The house offers five large bedrooms or office spaces, all equipped with air conditioning, and three bathrooms with floor heating. Inside you will immediately notice the amount of light and space, with a cosy large open kitchen and the tasteful front room with fireplace and French doors to the garden. The garden offers lots of privacy; you can easily find nice spots in or out of the sun all day long, and the large lounge terrace at the back is a wonderful place in summer and winter, thanks to the retractable roof (5x6 metres) and heat lamps. The large garage with loft can be used for various purposes, such as a home office (see artist impression). This house has really everything and you can move in any time. So, well worth a visit!
Entrance through the large side garden with parking space for two cars, overlooking the front and back, entrance through a unique front door, surrounded by stained glass, large hall with separate toilet and staircase. Through the French doors access to the spacious, sunny living kitchen with dishwasher, four-burner Boretti cooker with hot air and gas oven with tepanyaki plate, Quooker and American Amana fridge/freezer. Large living room, which can be separated from the kitchen by sliding doors, with gas fire, Bose surround system and access to the side garden.
Up the stairs to the first floor with landing to two spacious bedrooms at the rear, separate toilet and bathroom with washbasin, corner bath and walk-in shower. At the front the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with washbasin, toilet, whirlpool bath, walk-in shower and walk-in closet. Over the entire floor are the same beautiful old wooden parts on the floor as downstairs in the living room.
On the second floor two spacious (bed)rooms with dormers and beautiful herringbone floor. From the landing access to the third bathroom with sink, toilet and shower with also a large storage room with the boiler arrangement and washer and dryer. Above the second floor under the ridge an attic over the entire length of the house.
- Privately owned land;
- Living space of 256 m2, sizes are indicative and measured according to the national BBMI/NVM (Fire-Detection Management/Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts) measurement standard;
- Garden area approx. 473 m2;
- Energy label A
- Built in 2007;
- Within walking distance of the popular Bloemcampschool (school);
- Copper gutters and drains;
- Stained glass windows on ground and first floor;
- Total gas consumption around 1/3 of houses in the area;
- Due to high level of insulation and anchorless floors, completely quiet and a pleasant home to live in;
- Jacuzzi from 2019 of Villeroy & Boch for five persons for takeover;
- Newly painted stairs and stair runner;
- New herringbone PVC floors in kitchen, hall and on the second floor oak herringbone;
- Extra bathroom on the second floor, ideal floor for example au pair or lodgers;
- Connection for electric car;
- Offer present for solar panels: approx. €7,000 excl. VAT for 6.500 KWh electricity per year. Panels can be placed on the sunny side over the entire length;
- Video viewing possible;
- Delivery upon consultation.
Interested in this house, but have not yet sold your own home yet? Please contact our office for an estimate, without any further obligation. We will then immediately schedule an appointment with one of our estate agents so that you can quickly see what your options are.