2513 CV, Den Haag (located in the neighbourhood Zeeheldenkwartier)
Price € 845.000 k.k.
1e de Riemerstraat 2 B, ZEEHELDENKWARTIER
A very special, extra wide 4 story town house (total living space including storage and outdoor space is ca.330 m2)
with lots of light and a wonderful roof terrace with great city views. This gem is located in the sought after Zeeheldenkwartier, within walking distance of the city center. Piet Heinstraat and Prins Hendrikstraat are within walking distance and offer a wide variety of shops, restaurants and terraces.
Entry with black/white marble tile flooring, hallway with wardrobe, spacious square shaped eat-in kitchen with the same black/white marble flooring, connecting en suite to the dining room with parquet flooring and a marble mantelpiece over the full width of the room. The dining room has lots of daylight coming through the windows on the front side. Hallway, modern toilet with washbasin, separate pantry/laundry room with an exit door to the street (lockable)
Landing with parquet flooring, built in bookcase and a lovely sitting area at the great window on the street side with wonderful views to the street, modern spacious toilet with bidet and wash basin, light and spacious home office / tv room. En suite connection (wood paneled sliding doors) to the living room with a beautiful bay window, ornamented ceilings, herringbone parquet flooring and two marble mantelpieces, one of which is in use as a fire place.
L-shaped landing with parquet flooring, toilet with wash basin, bedroom with french doors to small balcony on the street side, 2nd bedroom and a modern bathroom with bathtub, sink and separate shower.
Topfloor with roof terrace:
Landing with parquet flooring, entrance to the roof terrace with wonderful unobstructed views over the city. The outer wall of the roof terrace has recently been painted. Spacious room over the full width of the house with mansard roof and daylight entrance from two sides. Modern bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and sink. Heating boiler is located in cupboard in the landing.
Divided in three spacious rooms, with lots of storage space.
- Total living space including storage and outdoor space is 330 m2
- Built in 1900
- Great, central location, within walking distance from Prinsestraat, city center and the Royal Stables
- Close to tram 16, tram 3 and bus 24
- Officially, this town house is an 'appartementsrecht' . The owners association has four members, i.e. 1e De Riemerstraat 2, 2A , 2B and Veenkade 46)
- 6/14th share within the owner’s association. Land registry details: Gemeente 's-Gravenhage, sectie O, 8530 A-3 en sectie O, nummer 785.
- Age clause and material clause will be part of the NVM purchase agreement
- Floorplans available, measurements are an indication
- Technical report available